SPRING SALE SPECIAL: NOW ONLY $95!!!
If you want to grow your business, the bottom line is that you or someone on your team needs to sell, and to sell well!
This course will offer guidance on how you can sell in a comfortable and effective manner. If you are a financial professional looking for the right tools to grow your business, deal with clients more effectively, and plan intelligently for the future, then the concise, easy-to-follow lessons in this course will be an invaluable resource for you and your firm.
What You'll Learn
- How to measure organic growth and integrate it into your business plan
- How to develop a unique brand position and tell your firm's story
- How to find you firm's niche in the marketplace
- How to develop a growth plan that incorporates referrals, centers of influence, and direct prospecting
- How to communicate to prospects in ways that align with their individual needs
- How to improve your time-management and productivity skills
- How to build and motivate your sales team
What You Get
- Over three hours of valuable, actionable video content in 19 lectures
- Worksheets to print out and complete that help you apply the lessons to your firm
- Quizzes to help you measure your progress
“I have worked with Beverly and The Collaborative for over 15 years and they seem to just keep getting better. Whether it’s sales training, corporate organization or marketing strategies their content and delivery are always right on the mark. I would recommend them to any firm looking to accelerate their growth.”
- Eric Godes, President and COO, Daintree Advisors
Industry veteran Bev Flaxington has spoken to thousands of financial services professionals over the years on topics ranging from building an effective business to leadership and change management. In addition to almost 20 years as a practice management consultant, she has held several C-level positions in investment and advisory firms.